Early Childhood Teacher and Assistants
Seeking full and part time…
Jesus Loving Difference Makers…
For Young Children.
The Orchards at Renton Church of the Nazarene is a faith-based, creative, caring, fun, energetic, licensed Childcare and Preschool Center seeking gifted individuals who believe teaching, caring for and creating a positive place for kids to grow is a calling.
Openings with infants and 1’s.
- High School or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- You must have a genuine love for children and a tender heart
- Team Player
- STARS hours
- Cleared Portable Background Check
- Teaching or childcare experience
- A great team to work with
- Positive environment
- Meals and snacks when working
- Portable Background Check and CPR training, as needed.
- Somewhat competitive pay, based on experience and education. (Don’t worry, we are not seeking volunteers, but we are seeking people who are motivated by much more than $$$.)
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick leave
We are open Monday-Friday from 6am to 6pm.
Because this is a Christian faith-based center, email with a brief statement of faith, and a resume in Word or PDF format. We believe our faith compels us to love and give ourselves away to children and our community.
Please email your statement of faith, resume, and application to email@example.com. Due to the number amount of SPAM received, only inquires that INCLUDE MS Word or PDF attachments will be viewed.
You can also contact Claudia Miller @ 425-271-3206 (W) ext. 12