Renton Church of the Nazarene’s Mission
Actively pursuing, loving, and serving God and all people.
We are committed to the following core values:
- Biblical Teaching - Studying the Bible and allowing it to transform our lives.
- Discipleship - Following Christ and equipping others to do the same.
- Missional Living - Reaching beyond our walls to serve our community and the world.
- Multi-Cultural - We are a church made up of different cultures and languages united in Jesus.
- Stewardship - Glorifying God by responsibly managing the time, talent, and resources God has blessed us with.
- Prayer - We strive to be people of prayer, praying boldly for each other, our community, and the world.
- Welcoming - We desire to create an atmosphere of love and encouragement for all people.
- Worship - Worshiping God alone through living authentic, sacrificial lives of prayer, giving, praising God, serving, and loving all.
Renton Church of the Nazarene is proudly a part of the Washington Pacific District within the global Church of the Nazarene. To discover more about the Global Church of the Nazarene visit www.nazarene.org.
The Church of the Nazarene is the largest denomination in the classical Wesleyan-Holiness tradition. The doctrine that distinguishes the Church of the Nazarene and other Wesleyan denominations from most other Christian denominations is that of entire sanctification. Nazarenes believe that God calls Christians to a life of holy living that is marked by an act of God, cleansing the heart from original sin and filling the individual with love for God and humankind.